It have been 10 days since I last posted, well I'm so packed with work, preparations and mock interview for both scholarships and work as well. You know, I'm starting work at 4.00 pm til 1.00 am today and I feel like posting. whatever -______-' Okay Didn't you see the title above ? Yes another trip; Yes to country called the Republic of China on 25 December 2013.
FYI
NEXT WEEK IS MY FLIGHT
Please do punch my face for not realizing it today. I haven't been packing and maybe I'm not going to UiTM Shah Alam for a night there on 24 December because I got an work interview with Maybank Group and will straight head to KLIA on the next day **if only SYED can see these rite now** HAHA well been doing some research about China's weather, what things to pack and bring, clothes, medical supplier (if sick) and where to shop that's sort of things. I love being prepare and kinda shock to see me when I'm not prepared ***most of time yes la**
MAP OF CHINA
CHINA'S MONEY AND CURRENCY
LASTLY IS USEFUL INFO FOR TRAVELERS
THINGS I NEED TO DO
- get a list of coworkers for OLE OLE
- get a proper attire before/during/after trip to China
- extra bags for OLE OLE **in case I bought so many
- reply email
- money
- a lot of mineral water
- find a universal adapter (IMPORTANT)
- My first giveaway maybe :P
P/S : China is snowing babeey ! My winter boots is missing err, so mad rite now. I need to change some ringgit malaysia to yuan china currency.. bai bai now


5 kisses:
Salam..
Anda merupakan salah seorang peserta segmen i will follow you by syira lokman :)
jgn lupa follow blog peserta lain ye . :)
please like my new page https://www.facebook.com/syiralokman5?ref=ts&fref=ts
page lama iaitu "pabila 2 blogger bergabung" akan didelete atas sbb tertentu :)
Nama pemenang akan diumumkan pada hari selasa minggu hadapan :)
Terima kasih !
Eh. Mesti seronok sangat kannn! Best travel. Suka sangat sampai rasa nak melompat je kalau nak pergi travel.
thank syiera !!
Masya Allah ~ Hajar best sangat sampai perkara lain terus lupa !! HAHAHA da melompat da ni ;)
salam.. follow blog saya balik ye, tinggalkan koment :)
Post a Comment