Assalamualaikum wbt and may peace be upon you all.
Its already past 3.00 am and I'm not sleepy, well my neck hurts so bad. My body isn't getting the proper rest and nutrients that I should get everyday. FYI I have stop working at my previous work place because I do hate it, no time at all with family plus when I got off from work I hit the bed and falls sleep. I hated that way of life; Its so not me, so I start looking for example on how to write a 24 hours notice of quitting my job. Yes I felt sad but that time I life was way miserable than it was before and I don't know if I even get my salary. Deng so frustrating, I worked like hell and I got injured so many times. In the end I didn't any credit for any of it.
Friday last week, just after Ayen send me home. I checked my email like usual I do and there was this email from Wan Muhammad Adi with title of Interview with Maybank Group. Masya Allah I was like stunt there and read the email. There you go I was over the roof, joy that rushed into me, it was like there isn't any word can express my feeling at the moment. Maybe Allah was trying to show me something. I don't know what to do. Next I know I was waking late at 8.30 am next morning, Saturday. Frankly honest speaking only chosen person got the opportunity working with them, I got few friends that got banks interviews also said beware of the scary interviewers. I don't think the interviewers eats people, they does that because to find the right he/she for the job. That's why.I'm freaking out and nervous right now **coughing** so many thing runs over my head right now.. need some rest
0 kisses:
Post a Comment