Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Convocation Day

Assalamulaikum wbt and a good day.

Alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah SWT. I'm back in Malaysia !! It have been two weeks since I've been away and those two weeks meant a lot to me, and when I was gone, my fiance got sick of the coughing and bad flu from his fellow coworkers, whose just return from Korea trip. AM I WORRIED ? Yes I did, but when I'm in Thailand my phone roaming and the charges was over the roof compared to when I'm in Malaysia itself. Same goes for internet, I have to wait all the activities to finish and I've to used the WIFI provided by the Walailak University. Whatapps really come in handy at times. At first I was kinda obsessed with mobile phones with internet which is awesome, I reaally need those. So lafaz bismillah my fiance teaches me on how to subscribed to Digi RM18 per month for 300MB 

So here my story from two weeks ago where the night I had my ticket train back in Stesen KTMB Rawang, Selangor heading to Arau, Perlis. That night where everyone was anxious and I don't know why. Like usual my fiance feel sad and I knew he have the feeling of not letting go of me, once I got into the train, waving to my mum, big brother, my little brother and my fiance. Seriously I hate taking a train to Arau but I have to and I was asleep along the journey. The next morning I arrived at 9.00 am with a bad cramp. I asked my friend earlier to fetch me up and send me to Dahlia 1  but I didn't directly when to my room but I straight when go to the Gamelan studio and start training. Hehe ^^ First week is full with training until 12 November 2013, the convocation ceremony start for three days. I managed to get some pictures !



2 kisses:

Montana said...

wowww...napa xmain bagpipes?hehehe....bunyi yang boleh menaikkan semangat

Atish Hashim said...

haha.. tunggu Montana hadiahkan, molek sikit ^^

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com