Sunday, 3 November 2013

Name Sherry Giveaway ( TAMAT )

CLICK THE BANNER TO JOIN

Hi everybody !! Its already 2.49 am Malaysia time and I'm still not sleepy. So as I was surfing the internet, checking other blogs just until I start sleepy and falls asleep in front of my dell laptop then I come across this blog owned by Sherry from Selangor. From what I can see that she writes a lot about what she did everyday, information she have, personal thoughs, the events she attend , her family *she is a mother of 2 boys to be exact*, reviews on beauty products, movies she watched and tonnes of other stuffs. Apparently I did spent about an hour and a half to check her blog, she also organizes while sponsored few of giveaways. 

Head back to the title way above the banner ladies and gentlemen, the prize shown is really tempting but what I'm so interested is the Name Bracelet. If I managed to be the top referral, most probably I would ask Sherry to make bracelet with "ATIQ AYEN" name on it. Can the bracelet have 2 words ? If cannot, then I'll just have ATIQAH.

So far I have completed step 1, 3 and 4

sorry Sherry I don't have Instagram account and I still want to join. Wish me luck peps^^

3 kisses:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

wow haven't sleep yeah :D hehe..

good luck! :D

ejulz said...

Gud luck.. :)


Terima kasih kerana sudi komen kat blog Ejulz. Lihat senarai pengomen tegar kat blog Ejulz.. Anda tersenarai.. "Pengomen Tegar bagi Bulan Mac hingga Oktober 2013"

Sherry Go Sharing said...

find out if you are winner

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com