The next day, I woke up early at 4.00 am due to my fiance called and getting ready around 5.00 to 6.15 am. The house only have a toilet and a shower apart so all 7 of me, Kak Amal, Aziemah, Hajar, Shahira, Alia and Amal to wait a turn for shower. Unlucky Alia, her passport didn't have enough 6 months and the procedures said that we can't travel outside Malaysia if we have less than 6 months before its due date, something like that. Fuuhh fortunately my passport due next year October means I'm going babe ! At 7.15, we checked out from Beringin, and ride the bus straight to Thailand. The thing I hate the most is reading inside a vehicle, it caused me really bad headache. There was paper that need to be filled, wait errh I forgot what it was. I'm in my travel outfit.
Tuesday, 19 November 2013
Trip to Thailand ~ Day 1
Soon after convocation is over on November 14, I start packing my bags so that I can immigrant from my former hostel in Dahlia 1 to Beringin College which is the oldest female hostel in UiTM Perlis. That same day I had this call from HEP and they said I have to be at the old bus stop nearby the Cafe Damai at 7.30 am on November 15. I asked so much questions because the information I got from a friend that also will be going is not the same. Alhamdulillah they called. HEHE, so done packing and checked out from Dahlia 1 and checked in at Beringin College around 7 pm after I said my good bye to few of my Gamelan friends.
The next day, I woke up early at 4.00 am due to my fiance called and getting ready around 5.00 to 6.15 am. The house only have a toilet and a shower apart so all 7 of me, Kak Amal, Aziemah, Hajar, Shahira, Alia and Amal to wait a turn for shower. Unlucky Alia, her passport didn't have enough 6 months and the procedures said that we can't travel outside Malaysia if we have less than 6 months before its due date, something like that. Fuuhh fortunately my passport due next year October means I'm going babe ! At 7.15, we checked out from Beringin, and ride the bus straight to Thailand. The thing I hate the most is reading inside a vehicle, it caused me really bad headache. There was paper that need to be filled, wait errh I forgot what it was. I'm in my travel outfit.
The next day, I woke up early at 4.00 am due to my fiance called and getting ready around 5.00 to 6.15 am. The house only have a toilet and a shower apart so all 7 of me, Kak Amal, Aziemah, Hajar, Shahira, Alia and Amal to wait a turn for shower. Unlucky Alia, her passport didn't have enough 6 months and the procedures said that we can't travel outside Malaysia if we have less than 6 months before its due date, something like that. Fuuhh fortunately my passport due next year October means I'm going babe ! At 7.15, we checked out from Beringin, and ride the bus straight to Thailand. The thing I hate the most is reading inside a vehicle, it caused me really bad headache. There was paper that need to be filled, wait errh I forgot what it was. I'm in my travel outfit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















9 kisses:
Bestnya g thailand ni.x pnh g sana lg.tringin nk ke phuket
Snggah dan folo blog atish :)
beli apa je sana :)
thanks dear !! kalau nak ke phuket, groupon tengah ada sale for 2 person kalau tak silap la...
Atish tak sempat beli buah tangan.. haha beli baju I love Hatyai Thailand :D
sane nk crk makanan halal payah kn?
sawadikapppp
kapunkap... haha
sebenarnya tak susah pun sbb Atish pergi area selatan thai mostly 95% Muslim :D
Danok dgn Nathon Si Thammarat banyak gerai makanan halal !! cume mahal sikit la..
bju I love ___ tu mmg shud have ! hehe :)
Post a Comment