Saturday, 8 February 2014

Silent Killer




This what I've been feeling for the past weeks. I wish that I could break through all these things that slowly killing from within, I'm so lonely and suffocated like I was a mere puppet to the society. 

Two choices laying in front of me, still is making me nervous to choose one. I just need time and may I make a full use of that time In Sya Allah...  My instinct told me that I can be better person if I chosen the big one but my parents, they do like they always does. That is choosing the small one. Choosing the big one; Yes, I have to go through a lot of things.

Dear mother, I have always been the naughty one, irresponsible daughter and bewilder. I chose to be this so you won't be worry about me anymore. I'm a big girl that eager to finding her own way of staying alive. Be happy.

1 kisses:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

new giveaway namesherry.com www.mymomsbest.us sherryshopping.blogspot.com

come hav a look

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com