Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Volunteers needed !!

Assalamualaikum, hello. Sorry I haven't updating this blog properly, yes there were tonnes of workload came in since I started as a substitute teacher on 10 January until 28 February 2014. In sya Allah I'll do my best for mathematics form 3 and science form 2, I've, self-reported to the school Friday last week and it was tough handling kids that loves to rebel all the time. *sigh* I'm adjusting myself  to the teacher's way and still in-progress. 

This week is heavily busy with cross-country for my school, and PIBG's AGM and I'm looking on doing my first pop quiz for both subjects. Got off from work at 4.00 pm today, as soon as I entered my room I don't remember anything. 

Before I forgot there is volunteers needed !! IM4U is organizing an blood donation campaign on 16 - 18 January 2014 from 9.00am - 6 pm at Batu Caves.  The official banner that I took from their website :


Next is my addiction to cooking leads me to this great and fine cuisine show, Gordon's Great Escape. Yes I'm addicted to him for now. Cooking shows left me a big impact in me, its making me hungry.


xoxo

0 kisses:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com