Assalamualaikum wbt and may peace be upon you all.
A friend of mine kept on asking why aren't I so actively blogging these days, well err I have been in a really poor health after my trip last month but I managed to stay alive up to now alhamdulillah. Oh ya I forgot something !
Since I have upload pictures during my trip in facebook so I won't be uploading it here, my laziness struck me again Masya Allah. Not all pictures of mine are upload due to privacy and let's keep it that way, alright done that and move on please.
I'm still in the first week of 2014, where there is a lot been happening and I did secretly applied for substitute teacher without my fiance knowing. Luckily there this teacher on emergency leave due to pregnancy and labor, In Sya Allah I'll be teaching mathematics for form 3 and science for form 2. My mother kept on teasing me about at the end of the day, I will be bullied by students instead of me bullying them (if only that true). Result will be release within these week so me better get ready.
It's been a while since I posted a blog here and I'm sorry about that.
A friend of mine kept on asking why aren't I so actively blogging these days, well err I have been in a really poor health after my trip last month but I managed to stay alive up to now alhamdulillah. Oh ya I forgot something !
Since I have upload pictures during my trip in facebook so I won't be uploading it here, my laziness struck me again Masya Allah. Not all pictures of mine are upload due to privacy and let's keep it that way, alright done that and move on please.
I'm still in the first week of 2014, where there is a lot been happening and I did secretly applied for substitute teacher without my fiance knowing. Luckily there this teacher on emergency leave due to pregnancy and labor, In Sya Allah I'll be teaching mathematics for form 3 and science for form 2. My mother kept on teasing me about at the end of the day, I will be bullied by students instead of me bullying them (if only that true). Result will be release within these week so me better get ready.

1 kisses:
Thanks dear,, done all.. goodluck ~
Post a Comment