Assalamualaikum wbt people, Masya Allah, today Malaysia just heard the 2014 budget presented by our Mr. Prime Minister at 4.00 p.m on the dot. First thing FYI is I'm not picking sides on BN, PKR, DAP or any parties that exists ! I'm neutral; I may not know everything about politics in my country but I still have to learns and do some researches for my scholarships. Err my tooth hurt !! *pain* Is the budget for next year GOOD OR THE OTHER WAY ?
What I gonna say now is 100% purely based on MY OPINION not I'm not influenced by anybody. The budget overall is not fair.
I been thinking something and life is a long way because
***************************************************************************
Tonight my fiance have a late dinner with me, thanks for that lovely "sayur hailam masak ikan masin" Loves them, bumpy drive right ? tired and sleepy. His sight during the night have really been worsen. Need to make sure he goes for eyes check ups, err *why la maangkuk tu pasang high bim ? nak drive pun sakit mata* angry !! Tomorrow I received new dress In Sya Allah.
I really hate when people make jokes out of the outfit I wore, yes it is bundle. Do you have probs with it ? Bundle clothes is not entirely all the clothes that have been wore and the owner sell it back okay. Bundle clothes can be the clothes that doesn't meet the expectation of quality and quantity, then it will be sold to the bundle shop so let me ask you, have the clothes been wear ? Answer is NO ! Actually the bundle clothes is much cheaper than the dress or t-shirt that cost you a big amount of money and cute I guess. Up til now, the clothes I bought it just suit my taste. Maybe in future I post pictures of it In Sya Allah, FYI I loves buying a really big dress which I mainly use for good night sleep.
just nice and goodnight :)




0 kisses:
Post a Comment