Tuesday, 5 August 2014

I'm A Happy Muslim. Are You ?

Assalamualaikum w.b.t and may peace be upon all that are reading this, In Syaa Allah (if Allah wills it). As I was trolling down the YouTube channel, Masya Allah I did come across few videos from Soldier Of Allah, The Merciful Servant and many more. As you all might not know that I am a Muslim. Proud to be one. Why am I watching these videos even though I'm already born to Islam, learned the way of Islam way back from inside my mother's belly ? Why wasting so much time watch all these videos instead I could watch dramas like The Leftovers, How I Met Your Mother, Gossip Girls, or maybe The Penny Dreadful. Yeah I kinda like the titles la. Why this, why that? Why ? Why ? Why ? Why ? blablablablahh yadaayadaaaayadaaa If you have this kind of thinking, then you really need to have your head fix. Seriously, not joking.


So many whys question coming  incessantly after another and no suggested answers. Okay this only based on my opinion and other opinion are welcomed as well, there is no wrong in voicing out opinions. For me, I like to be reminded so many times so that I won't forget in near future, In Syaa Allah. I also loves hearing my mother blabbering in the morning that usually helps me waking up. Busted sister ! Told me to do the chores, the cooking and other stuffs all day long; I just loves it yes its tiring, weird right palmface. In the end of the day I would just put on my earphone and listened to musics.

p/s: ignore the grammar errors, I'm having a mood swing today..

2 kisses:

Atish Hashim said...

thanks :)

Anonymous said...

There's noticeably a bundle to find out about this. I assume you made certain nice factors in options also.


Feel free to visit my blog ... book of ra online spielen

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com