Assalamualaikum w.b.t and hi to all's. Its a bit early morning in Rawang, as usual cold and windy outside my house. Creepy sound coming from the my window; it scare the creep out of me which I chose to ignored it, so I thought it's never to late to say my raya speeches ( I know its already the fifth day of Raya) and it humbly sound like this :
" To all that are reading this, I would like to verbalize my feeling so we can be forgive and forget about the past. Bluntly I do make mistakes and sometime that mistakes hurt the peoples around me unconsciously. Well you know Ramadhan have left us all, I don't know if I'm lucky enough to be there for next Ramadhan or not; so forgive me if I hurt anybody's feeling in my previous posts including my harsh sarcastic jokes "
Alhamdulillah, basically I am done with my first semester in university. It's been a chaotic days, with a lot of new friends and experiences. Being a student, well, you have to go through classes, lectures, examinations and eventually result which currently I'm waiting for one. The official result for the examination that I took between May and June will be released around next 2 weeks. I couldn't say that I studied fairly for the exam, most of the time, I'm having problems in settling down with the environment here but that all have been solved. Thus for the next semester I have to start fresh.
Here's a sneak peek of my Raya days with families from my dad's side. Oh my cousin from U.S currently on her fellowship in Kuala Lumpur from MIT until August 13, I didn't take much pictures of her thou. She is mixed Jew by her dad and Malaysian by her mother and, the only child of my aunt. They divorced when she was a baby. She was born as the same year as me. Last time I saw her is around 5 years old at my Pak Cik Dol's house and that was 17 years ago. Isn't she just lovely ? OOTD red abaya from my mom, luckily she bought extra abayas to wear. Thanks mom !
![]() |
| me w/ Sarah Kim Zemlok |



0 kisses:
Post a Comment