Sunday, 1 December 2013

Malay Traditional Dress

Assalamualaikum wbt and may peace be upon you.

Oh dear, its have been awhile since my last post which is 4 5 days ago. So this time its about me making a "Baju Kurung" باجو كوروڠ. Very simple and comfy clothes that covers your skin from your ankle to your shoulder. If you don't understand the thing I'm talking about right now, here's a photo check it out ~


Baju kurung is classified as National dresses in Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia. So don't feel weird if you see these when you walk in these countries lol. To be honest, during my studies 4 years back, I don't really like wearing baju kurung much since my mom keeping on buying and I prefer wearing peplum, jubah and jeans. The 2013 is the year where I graduated from diploma and I wanted to do something, I said to my fiance that I wanted to sew some clothes and he said yes. We drop by at Nagoya and buy 4 meters of white fabric and walk survey "cincin belah rotan"  for my yet another special day, In Sya Allah.. Went back home pronto.

I haven't start yet and maybe starting tomorrow In Sya Allah. Here's a few videos that I thought it will help for those newbies if you might interested in making one.

BLOG MUMMYLICIOUS:
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part

BLOG FIZAHANIF:

BLOG THE SEWING EMPIRE:

BLOG NEEZANEEDLES:

P/S : sewing is so my addiction for now. Okay bai bai now

7 kisses:

Scripters said...

Orang kata baju kurung ni tak lapuk dek hujan tak lekang dek panas ;)

Syira Lokman said...

salam...da follow..terima ksih sudi join segmen "i will follow you" by Syira Lokman.
Tolong follow peserta lain juga ye? tunggu juga keputusan 3 blog yang akan direview :) tq !

Atish Hashim said...

betui...

Atish Hashim said...

welcome syiera :)

Unknown said...

Baju kurung memang selesa dipakai. :-)

Athikah said...

Assalamualaikum,follow sini.Jom join ga ni kalau belum join kerana berpeluang memenangi hadiah novel.

--> http://boladuri.blogspot.com/2013/12/giveaway-playboy-itu-suamiku.html

Atish Hashim said...

Waalaikumsalam... In sya Allah

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com