Sunday, 3 November 2013

That day will eventually come slowly even though I wish it never came.

Assalamualaikum wbt people !!, 

So, um this post would probably the last post before I start busy with Gamelan training this Monday. Yes I haven't pack things yet alone buying the train ticket for tomorrow night and I'm gonna miss my home for about a month, oh giggle feeling of pushing the door bell at the gate then all my family members rushed when to see who is at the door and learned it was just a prank, so funny. Got scolded for being naughty well its my hobby to prank others. For sure in Arau, I won't be online/updating/facebooking/twittering like I does at home.

Did you know that Y. Bhg. Tan Sri Dato Ir Dr Sahor Hamid Abu Bakar, UiTM awesomeness vice chancellor is gonna be handing out scrolls for all graduates this 12 - 14 November 2014, at the UiTM Perlis's 79th Convocation Ceremony? OM GOSH down below is the banner that I secretly capture { source } HAHA Seriously I was hoping that he would be at my graduation day, but now, that would probably happen in my dreams. 
In Sya Allah on the 80th convocation, I and my classmates will be graduated around May 2014. Beside Dr Sahol Hamid, I also would loves to have Y Bhg. Tan Sri Nuraizah Abdul Hamid at the event, so I tweet about it at my twitter acc and down below a short sneak peek
There was minor error in spelling the vice chancellor's full name, sorry for that, and currently I'm so attracted to bingo games and came across a lot foreigners so the conversation happened. After a game, I promised to myself I won't be playing that game anytime soon because it jammed my laptop twice err. 
Again my mother never fails to amazed me, Ya Allah I am thankful for this wonderful person you send to me. She have been the apple of my eyes as long as I can remember. Many friends asked me about my father, well I'm not very fond to him but I still respect him, nothing much to tell. Let's keep it that way guys and I prefer not to talk about him here. Last night a dear friend of mine personally message at facebook and asked me when will I get married. Seriously he did questioned the same question for many times already and I answered back In Sya Allah in another 3 years probably. He did reminds me about duties of a wife toward her husband, I appreciate it so much and asked me if I was interested in selling rice milk soap for women beauty products, and yes I was interested that I order 100 pieces for starter. I haven't decide the price per a unit yet, maybe I post about that later on and I'm still doing research on it. Okay ? Now I have everything out of my system and it feels so good, for the final touch, my friends from POLIMAS which works same place as my fiance. Easy to say they flew to Korea Friday (yesterday) at KLIA and they send me some photos baby !! 
Noor Shafiqah Sannusi
Shahriah Yusra (second from right)
OOOMMOOx3 they are adorable rite ? The trip is about a week and they also gonna go on a boat to Jeju Island, okay I'm so jealous here. Didn't you know, Lee Min Ho 이민호 is now doing a movie shooting there err ! Wondering what are they wearing ? The answer is HANBOOK, Korean traditional wear and it look gorgeous yet they look simple but so expensive. I'll keep readers posted, until then Assalamualaikum peps !

0 kisses:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com