Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Happy Eid Adha

Assalamualaikum wbt people... Today is the day where all Muslim around the world celebrate Happy Eid Adha !! Yes I loves it, I got to eat plenty of cow meat, my favorite.

Not doing much but I'm going to the cinema with my MR. FIANCE to see Insidious 2 babeey :3
Just yesterday morning I watched Insidious 1 with my mom+lil sister+2 of my nieces, it so scary. okay Insidious 2 was suppose to come out on 17 October 2013 and I don't know why I'm seeing it before the date.. #dizzymuch ?

Decide what to wear is always have been my problem. hate it when I have a big wardrobe  =,= 

Maybe blue. Maybe green. Yesterday I wore red already. 

Later I'll comment about the movie, chario mates !!

4 kisses:

Unknown said...

salam aidiladha

ejulz said...

Salam Aidiladha..

Atish Hashim said...

mekaceh miss yumida ~

Atish Hashim said...

Salam AidilAdha kepada anda juga :3

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com