Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Giveaway from Korea by Misya ( TAMAT )

Assalamualaikum wbt everyone ~ I was watching Running Man ep 166 then I saw a blogger, Nisha posted this one awesome giveaway from Korea by Misha !! I was like gosh I have to join this giveaway. So I push the button to write a new post, since she asked  what I like/love/hate/craving about Korea anything except for a honeymoon *I'm not yet married* so I won't asked for that... *if only I visit Korea*I would love to find theses 2 things such as a black t-shirt size M with "I LOVE KOREA" written on it, and a Korean handmade kimchi \(*o*)/ yummy yummy 

There you have it !! what I want is simple and dimple rite ?
I'm sorry I went overboard before, silly me hehe *SHYSHY* I seen the limited postcard Winter Sonata
the character I loved the most was BAE YONG JOON
seriously I never love the ending where he gone blind at the end of the story, tragic but he still live.

when he have a short hair, he looked awesome than having a long hair. I hate men who have long hair

but most of all
I LOVE EATING KOREAN FOOD HAHAHA :)


tag (1)



I ni peminat tegar RunningMan same like my fiance... The character I love the most is LEE KWANG SOO !! C U T E





If only I'm lucky like Hyemi.. my rival grrrrr 
next you see me, I'll be MRS GIRAFFE XD



6 kisses:

Misya said...

Thanks dear for joining! Jom jenjalan ke peserta lain..:) http://www.aimisyahirah.com/2013/10/senarai-peserta-giveaway-from-korea-by.html

#Part hadiah tu sebagaimana yang ada dalam entry contest ya. No request2..:)

Bella Djm said...

visit back babe... done follow u .. all the best ..

Unknown said...

Balas kunjungan dan follow sini.

Good luck ya! :D

Bella D'secret said...

Salam jalan-jalan disini. Thanks sudi singgah blog akak bella. done join ur blog ...

Misya said...

Salam.. Pemenang telah diumumkan!!! Jom tengok siapa yang terpilih...:) Tahniah!!! Anda pemenang GA ini!!! http://www.aimisyahirah.com/2013/11/senarai-pemenang-giveaway-korea-by.html

Ainim Rashihah said...

Minat yongjun ya..

Sorry baru balas jejak
Done follow ya

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com