Monday, 14 October 2013

FIRST GIVEAWAY FROM NEW BLOGGER ( TAMAT )


First of all, lets welcome RishaMelon to the world of blogger honeyy !! 
oraite she did ask to comment about her blog tho..

I have a little to say so buckle up hokey;

1. HEADER >> just awesome, I did read other blogger comments about header when circling. Yes it made reader feels dizzy. Now u changed it to move left and right side.. I have to say it was AWESOME babe.

2. MUSIC >>>  I don't think music was the correct choice hun... From what I see, ur belog was about a happy-go-lucky-gurl... the song was making me cry, where is that "happy-go-lucky-gurl" ?

yup that all honey and I am so SORRY if my words was harsh and it hurt ur feeling, hokeyy ?

1 kisses:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com