Friday, 11 October 2013

Birthday Giveaway by Shad ( TAMAT )

Assalamualaikum wbt..... evening to everyone, I'm feeling awfully lazy today *yawning* restarting my laptop after installing something and suddenly after awhile, I come across upon this GA

memories flash back in my head


To dear Syad, I may not know you but you remainds me of my lil bro whose the same birth date as you... well, he is no longer among the living after the incident happened *sobsobsob*

that was way back and Alhamdulillah I'm over it, so

Here's me wishing you, dear Syad a Happy Birthday to the most charming, funny, attractive and rocking personality in town *HAHA*. You may grow a year old every year, but I hope your spirit remains fresh and youthful. Let the hatred turns into love, all the failure into success, all the punishments into blessings and all the obstacles into opportunities. In Sya Allah... Have a bombastic Happy Birthday !! 

1 kisses:

Shad said...

terima kasih sudi join.. Thanks for the wish..
sila semak no.penyertaan anda --> http://akuvsdiashadhira.blogspot.com/2013/10/senarai-bakal-pemenang-birthday.html
Pengumuman pemenang insyaAllah dalam minggu ini. Good Luck.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com