Friday, 1 November 2013

Wordless Friday

Assalamualaikum wbt and it early in the morning, I done waiting for my result. Yes today | 1 November 2013 | is where all the UiTMians received their email; so did I -,-" let the CGPA be unknown for now but I managed to finished three years with flying colours Alhamdulillah thanks to my lovely parents, my fiance, siblings, lecturers and friends that withstand my immaturity haakkkktuiih !! 

For now I got new problem to deal with, either I got the offer of placement or not. If "NOT" there goes my dream down the toilet bowl.. Then I got an idea; that is to email Miss Melanie Braithwaite, the person-in-charge of my application; It took me about 20 minutes to come out ideas of what to write ( successfully emailed her at 1.27 am ) and she replied me at 4.33 am *MALAYSIA TIME* then I replied her email and she replied mine. FAIR ENOUGH RITE ? She highlighted something 
Somehow that email made me feel a bit better, but I'm still blur. I don't know what to do !! 
| wanted to scream |
Suddenly I have the urge to call Mimi and I also felt so angry with other MPPs/STAFFs who look that my results behind my back, it just pissed me off. That person is absolutely rude, unethically, not properly manners and selfish.
Can't really wait to never meet them ever after diploma life but I'm still bonded to a contract. MPP ? Student Representative Council*** I'll miss the moments but life must go on In Sya Allah..
Craving for more tomatoes cherries, just yesterday I ate them with both of my nieces. My sister is pregnant with her third child right now, it causes me problems b'coz she is puking everywhere** #morningsickness
Wishing for tomorrow to be colorful like below, amiinn


0 kisses:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com