picture of me, while waiting for him buying "goreng pisang" and its raining heavily in Rawang *soaking wet* I've grow eye bags under my eyes Y_Y
#hisyellowproton #Sunday #Tesco #love #weekends #favorite #belangbeling #black&white
IDK why I keep on missing him even thou he was in front of me. Masya Allah forgive me Ya Allah #lovesick
My day when past me very fast for today and I hate it, I didn't get much time being with him thou...He is busy for next 2 weeks well there goes my ride, since I have absolutely no transportation. Meey don't likeyy !! Get a grip sister, you're not sixteen anymore O.o Errrh... Only for 2 weeks, unfortunately I won't be around anymore coz I have to be in Arau. I'm playing gamelan for the next coming 79th UiTM Perlis's Convocation. Yippy !!
this picture was the first time I joined the convocation ceremony, there was Kamisah (sitting in front of everyone)
(second row) I'm on the first left, Kak Marlia, Erra, Syaz, Husna
(third row) Addina, (somebody I don't remember much), Maizatul. Ayu, Iffah
Gambang which is the hardest instrument I've ever played since 75th convocation
and I still play that stuff till now; having cramps sitting for hours
Alhamdulillah I got paid for playing that instrument, not much but Alhamdulillah its enough =)
To Ayen Yusof >>> I'm so sorry I can't be there for you 21st BIRTHDAY *on work in Thailand that time* wait for my return okay !! Always remember to solah on time and don't miss it (WARNING)
SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT THIS NOVEMBER !!



5 kisses:
ah biasa tu. sindrom rindu walaupon depan mata .. pernah gak terjadi kat akak ^_^ mcm pelik kan tapi benar . hanya yang mengalami nya saja tahu heheheee.. eh main alat muzik tradisional ker dik? macam best ja... arau tu dekat dh dgn tempat keja kak..
hye dear: singgah beli goreng pisang kat rawang semalam... tempat tinggal ana tu...
goreng pisang dekat depan Maybank Tesco Rawang ranggup sangat, suke sangat :)
yup... thanks akak sbb memahami *o* muahmuah sikit,, really dekat ? boleh la roger2 n makanmakan dengan steambot aurora along the way ke Kangar :P
hye, jemput join my 1st GA. hadiah sumpah awesome gilos! hihi. http://lienliedot.blogspot.com/2013/10/mondaylicious-giveaway-by-liendot-shimot_7.html
Post a Comment