Thursday, 12 September 2013

Monday that is full with surprises.

Assalamualaikum wbt ppl !!

I've been very busy preparing for my last semester in UiTM Arau, Perlis. My final examination start this >> September, 25th << and currently I have exactly one week to do everything. Three months is really a long time and I haven't been much on blog instead I spend a lot of my leisure time on >>>Twitter <<< 

Last month I did inquiry on this oversea university and I send them my latest transcript including  the recommendation letters from the lecturers that know me best. I didn't put all of my hopes in it because I know the chances of getting selected is very limited *hampeeh je*, but I applied it anyway. A week after I got my response, with my student number also stated below :




Then I wrote :

Hi,

I'm sorry but I was informed by the staff that in charge of the transcript, the transcript that you have received is just a temporary copy with my exact results. In order for me to get the real transcript with the University Letterhead is by passing all the subjects in my last semester, which is in one and a half months from now. Can I have time till then ? I just need 
time prepare all papers  and I will submit the papers to you. Oh another thing, the transcript did have the name of my diploma but it was written in my local language. I'm so sorry about that. I will translate it for you: 

Name of Program CS113 : Diploma Quantitative Science

If there is anything that you need, just let me know and I hope to hear from you soon.


After 4 days of waiting and she replied me :






On Monday, September 9th, 2013. I received an email with full details :



First thing that I was calling my fiance and told him everything. I noticed changes in his voice, he is happy but at same time he was feeling sad. He said if "you're going and then make sure you are married to me !!" Me : Okay sayang anything you wish ;)) We laugh a lot....After that I called my mother and I think she was the first person I told but my mistake.. HAHAHA. We talked all night long and suddenly I cried and when to sleep while on-call-with-my-mother :P

She said I should go, but I still waiting for universities in UK to response to my application. I knew applying oversea would be a pain but no harm in doing so. Huh.. Since I was a child, my parents do motivates my siblings to study very very and I mean very hard. Before this I never though of going oversea before and who know where I be. Well senior is the one motivates my on doing so, since she also applied to the same university as me. I pray to Allah to always be at my side and fellow nerdy-pants, fiance and my family.  


That's all, 

I'll keep on posting about will happen next; In Sya Allah ;)

1 kisses:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com