Sunday, 22 September 2013

Last Assessment Work

Assalamualaikum wbt..

Alhamdulillah after done all my tests and quizzes last week made me feel happy but I'm still bound to submit my last project, that is making a trailer stand up for 20% of my assessment. Currently I've done up to 1 hours; just done edit with over lapping scenes. It kill my back; at the same time I listened to Aussie radios,I preferred news channels more than gossips and next is this awesome cowboy country side musics *speechless* the truth is I've never knew that there are tonnes name of singers  abroad 
before XD

And yeah IT'S SUNDAY IN BOTH 

MALAYSIA(SUN 05:40) AND AUSTRALIA(SUN 07:40) !!

Aussie Online Radio







P/S: tired and hungry. wishing tomorrow to be just like the above picture :)

1 kisses:

Anonymous said...

ABC Radio just awesome, glad you like it.
Hey if you got time do drop by at my blog sometimes, get to know Australia better. Andrew J.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com