Monday, 3 June 2013

#2

Assalamualaikum everybody...

Just got the feeling to write again, weird nite rite ? nope-lah today I learn the meaning of 

DEFER = MENANGGUHKAN

funny rite ? pergi tanya pak Google tadi. So I know that if we want to deter an application to an uni oversea which means to secure a place for next year intake. Really cool, if the case then me, myself can apply (me in my last semester) 

My mum did gave her full support that me feel calm but at the same time made me insecure, I really don't intend on going myself alone. Oncik sayang pun nak bawak tau ~,~ if only I can do it . Getting married before I flew there In Sya Allah.

*sigh* 

still got a long way there rite ? till then bye

0 kisses:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com