Friday, 24 August 2012

Assalammualaikum and good morning 
I was reading a magazine then I cross over a topic why do we judge other people's health habits ? this most probably involves the way we eat, how we control that lust, the greed of foods; can we actually do it ? why would that be a problem actually, is there a need in butting into other people's life. is there ? If you ask me -> I'am pretty damn sure the ANSWER is NO ! Everyone's a critic when it comes to our body.  

Take Atiqah Hashim for example, she was a chubby little tweeep at the age 3, i guessed; don't really remembered much but I was fat and cute-white-little-Chinese-looking girl  then after that "buaian" incident hit me on the nose;actually i was pushing an empty "buaian" where my sister(angah) was there and busy doing her stuff. there blood all over my face, hands and my clothes suddenly I blackout or fainted. Since that incident, Atiqah Hashim changed, she grow thinner and taller*bluffing* 

Seriously we tend to judge other people's health habits for a range of reasons. The ability to look at other people and compare our own behavior with others can help us make sense of the world. I do that alot but pretty much prefer to not talk to other. play safe by say it in the heart, no one could heart our thoughts. Okay that all :) 

0 kisses:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com