today PPU student d'agihkan mengikut kelas
aku SAINS - too many cina dlm kls ni ^^"
xske !!! brambos plizz..
da abes duit blanjew
nk duit lg ;)~
b
I saw you
Again, I knew just where you'd be
I'll stop this
Real soon when you're back safe with me
When you come home, I’ll stop this
When you come home, I’ll hide it good
I’ll never cry again, when you come home, to me
In picture
I'd see it, you weren't really there
In truth I
Still feel it hanging in the air
When you come home, I’ll stop this
When you come home, I’ll hide it good
I’ll never cry agaïn when you come home to me
Again, I knew just where you'd be
I'll stop this
Real soon when you're back safe with me
When you come home, I’ll stop this
When you come home, I’ll hide it good
I’ll never cry again, when you come home, to me
In picture
I'd see it, you weren't really there
In truth I
Still feel it hanging in the air
When you come home, I’ll stop this
When you come home, I’ll hide it good
I’ll never cry agaïn when you come home to me
0 kisses:
Post a Comment