Tuesday, 9 March 2010

First Lady


Baby I love you and i'll never let you go
But if I have to boy I think that you should know
All the love we make can never be erased
And i promise you that you will never be replaced
Baby I love you and I'll never let you go
But if I have to boy I think that you should know
All the love we make can never be erased
And i promise you that you will never be replaced

I love you,
Yes i do.
Ill be with you aslong as you want me to,
Until the end of time.
From the day i met you i knew we'd be together.
And now i know i want to be with you forever, i want to marry you and i want to have
your kids.
Thinking can never compare to the feeling of your kisses.

I can say im truely happy till this day.
You make me thank god that i live my life every day.
Theres never been a doubt in my mind that id regret ever having you by my side.
But if the day comes that i have to let you go
I think theres something i should probably let you know,
Enjoyed everday that i spent with you and i will miss you cause im happy that i had
you at all.

I feel for you yes i do
I'll be with you as long as you want me to
Until the end of time

p/s: i l0ve u B........ 3 m0nth of being apart fr0m u iz s0mething i never want to happen... please take care of urself there... i would't be ar0und when u need me >>i'll always pray f0r u and welcome u back from there..stay healthy k :)

0 kisses:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com