Tuesday, 23 February 2010

im a fan 0f Becca :)

nothing I say comes out right
i cant love without a fight
no-one ever knows my name
when I pray for sun, it rains
im so sick of wasting time
but nothings moving in my mind
inspilation cant be found
i get up n fall but...

every lover breaks my heart

and I know it from the start
still I end up in a mess
every time I second Guess
all my friends just run away
when Im having a bad day
i would rather stay in bed 
but I know there's reasons

when Im bored to death at home
when he won't pick up de phone
when Im stuck in second place
those regrets I can't erace
only I can change the end
of the movie in my head
there's no time for misery
i wont feel sorry for me-self
....

0 kisses:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com