Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Happy 4 a while....


diz what i wanna share...d0 i share???
hahaha;P
my top 2 list of s0ng i heard de most
l0ve the s0ngs
try listen to these;
1~0WL CITY

these r s0me song i suggest y'all to hear k :P
> fireflies(l0ve de m0st) 
lyric:
You would not believe your eyes
If ten million fireflies
Lit up the world as I fell asleep

'Cause they'd fill the open air
And leave teardrops everywhere
You'd think me rude
But I would just stand and stare

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay
Awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs
As they tried to teach me how to dance

A foxtrot above my head
A sock hop beneath my bed
A disco ball is just hanging by a thread

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay
Awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems
When I fall asleep

Leave my door open just a crack
(Please take me away from here)
'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
(Please take me away from here)
Why do I tire of counting sheep
(Please take me away from here)
When I'm far too tired to fall asleep

To ten million fireflies
I'm weird 'cause I hate goodbyes
I got misty eyes as they said farewell

But I'll know where several are
If my dreams get real bizarre
'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay
Awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems
When I fall asleep

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay
Awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems
When I fall asleep

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay
Awake when I'm asleep
Because my dreams are bursting at the seams 

> rainbow veins
> i'll meet you there(where d0eh???kal me k ahaksss:P)



he's such a cuteyl! :)~


2~LILY ALLEN
well
i used to call her lily allien
dun know why doe...
WTH she wont know a thing...
love her "pekat" britain slang..
l0ve her atitude+style+everthing la
dun care bout what people said..
her life her's rule!!!dunt like fuck 0ff!:<



p/s:de songs you hear in my blog is sang by owl city:)

0 kisses:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com